Datazoom Solutions has been founded in 1999 and has developed and provided research data management and bio-specimen tracking solutions to prominent researchers and clinical practitioners across North America. Datazoom Solutions is an authorized partner of Oracle Corporation and also an authorized vendor of Federal Government of Canada and Provincial Government of Ontario for providing IT services and solutions. We are specialized in project implementations in Clinical and Research data management and bio-banking and have helped prominent researchers to adopt the Datazoom platform
Technologically advanced and cost-effective solutions from Datazoom have enabled researchers to
- Propose and undertake new initiatives
- Increase collaboration among researchers enabling them to propose and execute large team-based grants
- Acquire continuing and spin-off grants
- Use real-time data extraction and analysis to interpret different variables and their co-relation for presentation at research conferences
- Involve the Pharmaceutical companies in their research efforts
Our Data management systems are used for..
Features available with Datazoom platform are
- Military grade physical and logical security and full 256-bit encryptio
- Compliance with US FDA guidelines
- Self service extraction for SAS, SPSS and Access compliant data formats
- Seamless connections for data consolidation from various databases/ sources.
- Double data entry, Missing data reports for enhanced data quality
- Web based training to remote sites
Our systems are currently being used by several reputed organizations. Some of our projects are
- Research Data Management System Robarts research Institute, London, Ontario
- Bio Banking/ Tracking solution used by Jewish General Hospital, Montreal
- Bio Banking/ Tracking solution – CHU de Quebec, Quebec City
- Clinical research Data Management System – Winnipeg Health Sciences Centre, Winnipeg
- Research Data Management and Specimen Tracking Solution, UHN, Toronto
We use leading technologies such as Oracle, Microsoft, SAS, SPSS and combination of technologies.